May 29, 2009
May 26, 2009
May 20, 2009
To get her hairstyle you need to use the no clamp method of curling.
-Take large sections of hair and wrap around curling iron leaving the clamp closed
-Let the curls cool
-Then, comb out curls using a wide tooth comb
-Tuck one side behind ear and spray front with a little hairspray
-Pull the rest of the hair over to the opposite side
Now go rock it and let me know how it works out.
If you don't know Charlie Price, well then you should. He is an amazing artist and hairdresser. I'm lucky enough to have him as my friend, mentor and boss. I sat down with Charlie and here are my 10 questions to him:
1. How long have you been behind the chair?
CP: 21 yrs
2. Besides your boyfriend, what's one thing you can't live without?
CP: My family of course
3. What is you favorite style to cut?
4. Most people think you just style hair, but I know you do it all-so what is your signature cut and color?
CP: cut is a high fashion crop w/long bangs on a man or woman and color is a light golden blonde
5. You were nominated for a NAHA (North American Hairstyling Awards) again this year-what number nomination is this for you?
CP: 10th nomination(editors note: he's had 7 nominations in the last 3 years!)
6.This year's collection is stunning-how did you come up with it?
CP: I wanted to do precision cuts because that is something people would never expect me to do. I also loved the color story, it was scale from black to white.
7. Where do you draw your inspiration for your collections?
CP: High fashion and music-I always have some sort of sound track running in my head during shoot. I always come up with an entire story.
8. Do you really hate Dee as much as it appeared on Shear Genius?
CP: No, I don't hate Dee at all we are just from different planets.
9. Are you still friends with anyone from Shear Genius?
CP: Club soda-dryin out right now
May 13, 2009
You leave it up like this for 15-30 min. You might need to add a little more product after you take it down. Then you can finish by diffusing or letting air dry.
So my curly haired friends try it out and let me know.