If you don't know Charlie Price, well then you should. He is an amazing artist and hairdresser. I'm lucky enough to have him as my friend, mentor and boss. I sat down with Charlie and here are my 10 questions to him:
1. How long have you been behind the chair?
CP: 21 yrs
2. Besides your boyfriend, what's one thing you can't live without?
CP: My family of course
3. What is you favorite style to cut?
4. Most people think you just style hair, but I know you do it all-so what is your signature cut and color?
CP: cut is a high fashion crop w/long bangs on a man or woman and color is a light golden blonde
5. You were nominated for a NAHA (North American Hairstyling Awards) again this year-what number nomination is this for you?
CP: 10th nomination(editors note: he's had 7 nominations in the last 3 years!)
6.This year's collection is stunning-how did you come up with it?
CP: I wanted to do precision cuts because that is something people would never expect me to do. I also loved the color story, it was scale from black to white.
7. Where do you draw your inspiration for your collections?
CP: High fashion and music-I always have some sort of sound track running in my head during shoot. I always come up with an entire story.
8. Do you really hate Dee as much as it appeared on Shear Genius?
CP: No, I don't hate Dee at all we are just from different planets.
9. Are you still friends with anyone from Shear Genius?
CP: Club soda-dryin out right now