August 25, 2009

Change is a good thing right?

It official I'm leaving Click Salon and its very bittersweet to say the least. Why am I leaving? Well let me put it like this-have you ever know a couple who really love each other but, break up because they want different things or are going in different directions? That's exactly what happened with me and Click. I love the salon and my coworkers dearly, but I want to be doing different things like education and its not possible there. I've accepted a new position at a salon where I will be working behind the chair part-time as well as doing education part-time. I will be educating the new stylist right out of beauty school. It's an Aveda salon which I'm very excited about. I'm still an Aveda junkie at heart and I love Aveda color so much! Wish me luck on this new adventure which begins September 10th!

Tweet Me from Hair Girl in Denver

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your transition.

    If you want to tell the world where you're at and what you're up to, list yourself for free at Rate Your Hairdresser: www.rateyourhd.com

    ReplyDelete