1. Products could be stolen-and who wants to buy "hot" hair products?
2. Products could be counterfeit-just like fake handbags are no good, neither are fake hair products
3. Products could be tampered with and possibly contaminated with bacteria-There were some Paul Mitchell products back in 2003 that were counterfeit and crawling with bacteria. When they tested them the bacteria were too many to name. YUCK!
4. They cost more,sometimes up to 50% more-and in these times who wants to spend more money?
5. While it's kind of legal it really is the hair care industry's black market- do you want to support a black market? I know I sure don't!